Hello! Our next meeting is Tuesday November 13 at 6pm in the HS Caf. Even though our competition season is over we still have upcoming events we are responsible for.
The outdoor season is almost over! These next 2 weeks are very important for them. Please be sure that they are taking care of themselves and getting plenty of sleep.
The students are having a delayed Halloween party after practice on Saturday November 10th. The WMPA is putting together a pot luck style buffet for the kids for dinner. To sign up to bring a dish please visit this link ...
Thank you to those who have volunteered. Here's whose chaperoning this weekend ...
· Competition at Governor Mifflin: Cindi Arroyo, Sandy Ball, Connie Bartos, Cathy Haller, Stephanie Happer. Report time is 2:45pm in band room. Truck driver is Ernie Haller and report time is 2:00p at stadium. We are eating at the stadium.
Thank you to our Melissa and Monica for planning this years trip on Saturday April 27th. Looks like a fun time! This is optional and parents who have clearances are allowed to go as well. No student siblings though (district rules, not ours). First deposit of $65 per person is due no later than 11/9. This deposit is non refundable since it will calculate the cost for everyone else going on the trip. You may use your student account money to pay for any or all of the trip. Please see Melissa's email sent out with the link to Google to sign up.
END OF THE YEAR BANQUET: Set for the next day, Sunday April 28th. More information will follow as it gets closer.
· FuzzyLens Pictures: All photos taken by Ernie Haller throughout the year are available for purchase. A portion of the sale also goes back to the band. Visit Fuzzylens.net and click on MZB to navigate through the photos. These are also the same photos posted on Facebook by the Whitehall Music Information page.
· Sherwood Forest Farms: All fresh items will be shipped directly to the address you provide (lower 48). Have a grandma in Florida? Send her a wreath, it will ship directly to her! Items will be delivered within 2 weeks after Thanksgiving. Information was sent home in an envelope with your student last night.
· Panera: On 11/17/18 we will be having a "give back" day. A portion of your order will be donated to the band. More information to follow.
· Basket Bingo: Date is Friday March 1st. Stay tuned for information.
· Scrips Gift Card Fundraiser: I understand there has been some confusion and difficulty ordering gift cards online. Attached is an orderform you can use instead. Please send the form and money in to Tara Issermoyer and she will place the order for you. If you haven't tried the online service yet, go to www.shopwithscrip.com and enter code EC98LDL661L47.
· Therapeutic Massage: visit https://www.soulbodyhealingarts.com/home.html
Thanks for all you do!