Hello! Our next meeting is Tuesday November 13 at 6pm in the HS Caf. Even though our competition season is over we still have upcoming events we are responsible for.
What a success! Thank you to everyone who cooked, donated, and volunteered. So far the feedback has been positive and we made the music department look good! We don't have exact numbers yet, but so far the results look like we earned all our money back plus a little extra. Great work!!
Thank you to everyone who donated and volunteered throughout the season. Looks like we will not be hosting any playoffs. We are responsible for running the indoor snack stand during the 2nd half of the basketball season. More information on this to follow.
Thank you to everyone who helped this season. Our next few events have drivers assigned.
Thank you to those who have volunteered. Here's whose chaperoning this weekend ...
- Away game at Northampton: Deb Baer, Sandy Ball, Sue Cascioli, Cathy Haller, Stephanie Haller. Report time is 5:15p in band room. Truck driver is Ernie Haller, report time 4:45p. Please dress for the weather.
- Competition at Nazareth: Cindi Arroyo, Sandy Ball, Tracy Cooper, Adam Dunstan, Matt Sommer. Report time is 4:00pm in band room. Truck driver is Brian Issermoyer and report time is 3:00p at stadium. Please dress for the weather. We may get a few sprinkles so please be prepared. We are eating at the stadium.
Thank you to our Melissa and Monica for planning this years trip on Saturday April 27th. Looks like a fun time! This is optional and parents who have clearances are allowed to go as well. No student siblings though (district rules, not ours). First deposit of $65 per person is due no later than 11/9. This deposit is non refundable since it will calculate the cost for everyone else going on the trip. You may use your student account money to pay for any or all of the trip. Please see Melissa's update with the link to Google to sign up.
END OF THE YEAR BANQUET: Set for the next day, Sunday April 28th. More information will follow as it gets closer.
- Sherwood Forest Farms: All fresh items will be shipped directly to the address you provide (lower 48). Have a grandma in Florida? Send her a wreath, it will ship directly to her! Items will be delivered within 2 weeks after Thanksgiving. Information was sent home in an envelope with your student last night.
- Panera: On 11/17/18 we will be having a "give back" day. A portion of your order will be donated to the band. More information to follow.
- Basket Bingo: Date is Friday March 1st. Stay tuned for information.
- Scrips Gift Card Fundraiser: I understand there has been some confusion and difficulty ordering gift cards online. Attached is an order form you can use instead. Please send the form and money in to Tara Issermoyer and she will place the order for you. If you havent tried the online service yet, go to www.shopwithscrip.com and enter code EC98LDL661L47.
- Therapeutic Massage: See attached flier for information or visit https://www.soulbodyheal
Thanks for all you do!