Our next parent meeting is Tuesday September 11th at 6pm in the HS Cafeteria. We'll be discussing the details for our upcoming home show on October 20th.
- We need water! This is separate from the snack stand. Every time the band performs we provide them 2 cases of water. If you're able to donate a case please bring it directly to the band room at any drop off or pick up. Thank you in advance!
- AWAY football game Sept 7th at Emmaus. Chaperones are Deb Baer, Sandy Ball, Karen Coughlin, Cathy Haller, and Lori Skibo. Truck driver is Ernie Haller. Report time is 4:45p in the band room, truck is needed by 4:15p
- THANK YOU to all who have stepped up and volunteered to chaperone. We appreciate your valuable time!
- WE NEED TRUCK DRIVERS!
- Every time the band leaves the school their instruments need to go with them. The truck pulls a trailer behind it with our "Gator" on it. For the home games all you do is drive the "Gator" and pull the trailer on and off the field with the pit equipment. You get in all the events for free and the kids load and unload the equipment. You just drive. You do NOT need a CDL license. Its a box truck.
have a few parents who are able to help but we need a few more parents
who are able and willing to drive the truck. To sign up visit this link
- Thank you to all the volunteers we had at our game Friday night! Feedback was that it ran smoothly. We even got compliments from Easton band parents!
- We purchase all the food and drinks for the snack stand, but we rely on donations too. Our next home game is Sept 14th. No donation is too small! If you would like to donate please visit this link for the signup genius ... https://www.signupgenius.com/g
you would like to volunteer to help out in the snack stand please visit
this link. It's important you sign up (as opposed to just showing up)
so we know how many we have. https://www.signupgenius.com/
- All Lottery Calendar stubs, unsold tickets, and money is due NO LATER than tomorrow the 6th.
- We are selling Therapeutic Massage Gift Certificate at near by Soul Body Healing Arts. Cost is $60 ($73 with gratuity) and $11-$15 goes toward the bands general fund. This is a competitive price so if you're going to get one, why not give back to the band!
- Shop With Scrip Gift Card fundraiser! This is an easy one. If you are going to get a gift card visit www.shopwithscrip.com to order it. Enter code EC98LDL661L47 then create a log in and account. They offer over 750 choices and we receive a percentage of each gift card sale, anywhere from 2%-12%. Once you are logged in you can send emails to friends and family to invite them to participate. Money goes towards the bands general fund. If you plan on shopping at a store anyway, why not get a gift card and help the band out!?!
- On the horizon are Krispy Kreme donuts, pies, and a pancake breakfast. We're also investigating a Bus Trip to Atlantic City. If you have any fundraising ideas please reach out to Tara Issermoyer.
As you travel to the competitions, you'll notice the band's booster club runs the entire event. Our home competition is Saturday October 20th. We will need ALL HANDS ON DECK for this event. Our campus is very large and spread out so we need volunteers in a variety of positions. For almost all of them you DO NOT NEED CLEARANCES or be a parent. If an aunt, uncle, or Alumni wants to help that's fine too (must be 18 yrs). Please please please help us with this. More information will follow.
Thanks for all you do. Remember we do it all for the kids!