Hello fellow band parents!!
Our next meeting will be Tuesday October 9th at 6pm in the HS Cafeteria. Our annual band banquet will be held on Sunday April 28th at Faith Lutheran Church on MacArthur Rd. Mark your calendars!
Date is Sat 10/20. Please visit this link to find out how you can help. Remember, you don't need to be an MZB parent to help. Anyone reliable over 16 yrs can help. Know someone who needs volunteer hours? I'll sign off for them! Donation list will be sent out separately. https://www.signup
Thank you to everyone who sent something in. WE NEED HELP SENIOR NIGHT! Many of the normal volunteers are senior parents and wont be able to help. Please if you have some time that night please sign up to help on October 19th!
- Here is a link for the donations we need to offset the costs so we can raise more money... https://www.signupgenius.com/
- If you would like to donate your time here is the volunteer link ... https://www.signupgenius.
Wherever the band goes their instruments need to go too. We need to start training new parents so the students can continue to perform. Its a box truck so you do not need a CDL license. You pull a small trailer behind it with the gator strapped down. The students load and unload so you do NO LIFTING at all. Just drive. You get into all the events for free too. If you'd like to drive please sign up here ... https://www.signupgenius.
Thank you to those who have volunteered. Here's whose chaperoning this weekend ...
- Home game vs Becahi: Sandy Ball, Karen Coughlin, Cathy Haller, Kanchan Purchit and Lori Skibo. Report time is 5:30 in band room. Gator driver is Ernie Haller.
- Competition at Pittston: Cindi Arroyo, Tracy Cooper, Adam Dunstan, Bonnie Kies, Matt Sommer. Report time is 3:30p in band room. Truck driver is Brian Issermoyer, report time is 2:45p at stadium. The students will not have time to visit the snack stand so please pack food and drink for the trip.
- Scrips Gift Card Fundraiser: I understand there has been some confusion and difficulty ordering gift cards online. Attached is an order form you can use instead. Please send the form and money in to Tara Issermoyer and she will place the order for you. If you havent tried the online service yet, go to www.shopwithscrip.com and enter code EC98LDL661L47.
- Therapeutic Massage: See attached flier for information or visit https://www.soulbodyheal
- Krispy Kreme: Pick up will be 10/4 from 4 - 5:30. Please use back door by band room where kids enter. Please do NOT park back there. Use regular lot and walk.
- Basket Bingo: Tentative date is Friday March 1st. Stay tuned for confirmation and information.