Hello fellow band parents!!
Our next meeting will be Tuesday October 9th at 6pm in the HS Cafeteria.
Donations were amazing for this past game! Thank you to everyone who sent something in. Our expenses were cut down to 1/3 of what we spent last time giving us more money to pay the staff. We can't do it without you!
- Here is a link for the donations we need to offset the costs so we can raise more money... coming soon for next game
- If you would like to donate your time here is the volunteer link ... https://www.signupgenius.c
Wherever the band goes their instruments need to go too. We need to start training new parents so the students can continue to perform. Its a box truck so you do not need a CDL license. You pull a small trailer behind it with the gator strapped down. The students load and unload so you do NO LIFTING at all. Just drive. You get into all the events for free too. If you'd like to ride along with one of our current parents to see what it's like reach out to Cathy Haller. If you'd like to drive please sign up here ... https://www.signupgenius.
Thank you to those who have volunteered. Here's whose chaperoning this weekend ...
- Away Game at Freedom: Sandy Ball, Sue Cascioli, Cathy Haller, Steph Haller, and Lori Skibo. Report time is 5:15 in band room. Truck driver is Ernie Haller, report time 4:45p
- Competition at Wissahickon: Cindi Arroyo, Sandy Ball, Mike Baer, Connie Bartos, Bonnie Kies. Report time is 4:15p in band room. Truck driver is John Ball, report time is 3:00p at stadium. The students will not have time to visit the snack stand so please pack food and drink for the trip.
- Scrips Gift Card Fundraiser: I understand there has been some confusion and difficulty ordering gift cards online. Attached is an order form you can use instead. Please send the form and money in to Tara Issermoyer and she will place the order for you. If you havent tried the online service yet, go to www.shopwithscrip.com and enter code EC98LDL661L47.
- Therapeutic Massage: See attached flier for information.
- Krispy Kreme: See attached order form. Original donuts are $9/dozen, assorted flavors are $10/dozen, coffee is $10/bag. Profit to your student account: $2.25 for each dozen, $1.50 for each bag of coffee. Orders due 9/25.
- Basket Bingo: Tentative date is Friday March 1st. Stay tuned for confirmation and information.
We'll need your time and donations for this event on Sat 10/20. Sign ups will be coming out soon. Please be on the look out.